I really enjoyed the eclipse. I wasn’t able to get eclipse glasses, so I made a pinhole projector. Here is a tutorial so you can make one for the 2024 eclipse:
- One piece of white copy paper
- One business card (or small piece of cardstock)
- Use the pen to poke a small hole into the business card.
- Take the business card and the copy paper out side.
- Place the copy paper on the ground in the sun.
- Hold the business card at a comfortable position, and adjust until you see the projection of the eclipse.