- At least two colors of fleece fabric
- Sewing needle with a large eye
- Embroidery thread
For this project, I used a large piece of purple fleece and a smaller piece of blue fleece. Fleece is an excellent fabric for blankets as is warm and does not require hemming.
- Cut the fleece into pieces. (I used three thick strips.)
- Lay the pieces out on a flat surface how they will be sewn.
- Start sewing the fleece together.
- When this becomes difficult, drape the fabric over a chair and keep sewing.
Here is a picture of the finished blanket: