- 2 pieces of felt (for body)
- 1 piece of felt (for decoration)
- Sewing needle
- Pillow Stuffing (I used polyester fiberfill)
- Cut a pattern out of the single piece of felt to use as decoration. Place on one piece of the body. For this tutorial, I am making a pillow based on Ms. Marvel, AKA Kamala Khan.
- Stitch the decoration onto the body, then flip over.
- Sew the two body pieces together, while both sides of the pillow have no decoration that is visible.
- Leave a small part (two finger’s width) not sewed. This is used to stuff the pillow.
- Turn the pillow inside out.
- Stuff the pillow, then sew the hole shut.